[IP] New PoP Chat times/day

Just another reminder...with the new year we have a new day and
time for the Parents of Pumpers (PoP) chat! Based on input from
parents, PoP chats will now be on MONDAYS and there will be a day
AND evening chat. The day chat will be at 10am PST and the
evening chat will be at 6:30pm PST, both in the Parents chat
room. We'll try this for a few weeks, starting Monday the 13th,
and see how it goes! Hope to see you there! :)

Take care, Ya-Ya!, and TOWANDA!