Re: [IP] Re: removing sticky stuff left by silhouettes (was Action of IV Prep)

I change in the morning and then around supper I lick my finger and gently rub and all the sticky stuff comes off, just with a damp finger if you try in the shower or with soap and water it won't come off.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm