Re: [IP] Dawn Phenom...

 I get pre-dawn phenomenon on a somewhat inconsistent
basis,(always have,on shots + the pump)sometimes I
will awake at my normal 5 AM and my perfectly
wonderful bg the night before will now be mid
200's.(complete with ketones)Though my highest rate of
the day is from 12-8 AM,that normally holds me steady
or drops me,there is very little rhyme or reason for
the times I get the spike(I can only hope I wake up at
4 am and correct,to get down quickly)except it is most
likely to happen during PMS.(while my daytime sugars
and basals stay sane!)-Heidi

Do you Yahoo!?