[IP] United Healthcare - Pump Supply Coverage Question

I am trying to get our new insurance (United Healthcare) set up to order
pump supplies.

I just talked to the customer service department. I tried asking for the DME
department, but I was told that they do not have a DME department. The
customer service representative said that I have to go through a contracted
supplier and Disetronic is not contracted with United Healthcare.

I wanted to know if anyone recommends a DME supplier (especially if you have
United Healthcare).

Please email me privately as I am on digest mode. Thanks!

Mom to Tarek, age 10, IDDM, dx 11-16-1998
Pumping DTron since 1-12-2001
Novolog since 5-24-02
Using FreeStyle meter
Denver, Colorado