Re: [IP] Pria Power Bar

I adore Pria bars - it's what I throw in my purse if I'm going to be out and about and not get my normal mid-morning bowl of cereal. I buy them in the large box at Sams club - much cheaper than individually - only the caramel flavor doesn't come in the box. But the french vanilla is my fav. It reminds me of an old diet bar that used to be available whose name escapes me. The only flavor I didn't like was the strawberry. I have hooked several people in the office on those (our local weight watcher finds it a good 2 point snack).

Linda & Dax