Re: [IP] Re-lubbing a cartridge

In a message dated 1/10/03 2:39:53 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Can anyone tell me the best lubricant to use to re-lube an insulin
 cartridge?  I have tried petroleum jelly, but I always get an error message
 for an occlusion. >>

Use a new cartridge when the old one won't slide any more! The stuff that's
in them is probably sterile and compatible with insulin -- unlike anything
else you are likely to use.

Jan and Elvis