[IP] Supplies for Paradigm

Can anyone tell me if they buy their supplies for the
Paradigm pump from anywhere else besides Mini Med?
The last time I bought supplies I asked them to bill
my prescription plan instead of my medical plan
because my portion would be less if I use my
prescription plan.  They ignored me and billed my
medical plan instead.  When I called to complain I was
told they have a new policy.  They do not bill
prescription plans anymore.

Do you Yahoo!?