Re: [IP] AZ Pumpers

Are there any Arizona Pumpers who can fill me in on the skiing in Arizona. I
will be in AZ next month.
Please feel free to email me off list.

John Kaspar
Senior Account Manager
IT Group
800-600-7007 x17
email @ redacted

I am not much of a skier, but the best skiing(so i have heard;)) is in
northern AZ, but we do have Mt Lemon down here in the south, and last I
heard they had snow and all lifts were open, I have NO idea how but the
mountian is or how many runns they have, maybe do a search online for Mt
Lemon and I dunno, maybe they got info there. If not try Kgun9 news web
site, that might have skiing info for the Tucson area.
Have fun!!
Tami in Tucson
pumpin since Nov1/02