Re: [IP] Pria Power Bar

These have been around for a while.  They are Power Bars version of a 'snack
bar'.  They have less protein and carbs then the normal power bars and
harvest bars.  I actually like the harvest bars the best and use them when I
go on long bike rides.  The Pria bars are good but on my current weight loss
plan they still have more calories then I want for a snack.

-- Sherry