Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview

Thanks  Brentm,
 I did not know about this magazine before your troubles  with them, I went
to their site online and I have asked for the free copy as well, and  right
now I do plan on getting the subscription. I read the articles posted
on-line, and I liked what I read.
Sorry you had trouble with then, but on the other hand I am glad you did,
because now I know about it hehehe! I am sure it will be resolved, it sounds
like they are trying to resolve it anyway.
Tami in Tucson
pumping since Nov1/02