[IP] Re: Diabetes Interview

<Receiving the bill before seeing the issue put a bad
taste in my mouth.  Right now I'm trying to decide
whether to subscribe.  Not sure if I will or not.>

The same thing happened to me and in my experience,
this has happened with a lot of my magazine subscriptions.
I always ignore the bill until I get the magazine.  If you like
your sample issue, I would go ahead and subscribe.  I prefer
it over Diabetes Forecast and look forward to reading it every
month. Don't let the billing thing ruin it for you since this seems
to happen with most magazines.

dx'd T1 3/02, pumping 8/02