Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview

In a message dated 1/10/03 12:17:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Artorius Rex  wrote:

 "It might be a good magazine, but a good magazine floating in a readerless
 vacuum isn't doing me any good.
 If it doesn't sell advertising, the only source for it's revenue is by
 subscription."

 I replied:

 Diabetes Interview does contains advertisements. The most recent issue stated
 that individual copies will soon be available at Barnes & Nobles bookstores.
 It's my favorite DM magazine.

 If I hadn't already given the latest copy away, I would offer to send it to
 you.  Can somebody else send Artorious Rex a copy? >>

I have let the appropriate person at Diabetes Interview know about the
situation and it will be taken care of.

Jan Chait, Editor
Diabetes Interview
(aka Jan and Elvis)