RE: [IP] Diabetes Interview

Artorius Rex  wrote:

"It might be a good magazine, but a good magazine floating in a readerless
vacuum isn't doing me any good.
If it doesn't sell advertising, the only source for it's revenue is by

I replied:

Diabetes Interview does contains advertisements. The most recent issue stated
that individual copies will soon be available at Barnes & Nobles bookstores.
It's my favorite DM magazine.

If I hadn't already given the latest copy away, I would offer to send it to
you.  Can somebody else send Artorious Rex a copy?