Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview

I got my free issue last month.  Near as I can tell
the sequence goes like this:

- request free issue
- wait a long time
- receive a bill for subscription (throw it away)
- wait some more
- receive free issue
- receive another bill for subscription

Receiving the bill before seeing the issue put a bad
taste in my mouth.  Right now I'm trying to decide
whether to subscribe.  Not sure if I will or not.

>Has anyone recently tried to get a sample copy of
>Diabetes Interview?

>I've received a bill, stating that payment is due
>by Jan 15th, but there is no
>way I'm paying it before I've actually seen a

>Is this typical?

Do you Yahoo!?