Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview

I got my free issue last month.  Near as I can tell
the sequence goes like this:

- request free issue
- wait a long time
- receive a bill for subscription (throw it away)
- wait some more
- receive free issue
- receive another bill for subscription

Receiving the bill before seeing the issue put a bad
taste in my mouth.  Right now I'm trying to decide
whether to subscribe.  Not sure if I will or not.

regards,
markt