Re: [IP] Re: Dawn Phenomenon

Ryan, this happens to me also.  I have done testing all night long and
it is not a low and then rise thing.  Somehow the food just makes me
stay higher all night long.  So what I do is, I use one of my patterns,
which has a slightly higher basal rate all night long.   I have my
normal rate for not eating after dinner and a pattern for if I eat after
dinner.  This works for me.

>One additional thing I have noticed, however, is that if I eat food
>before bed and bolus for it, I will tend to wake up high even if that
>bolus amount works fine any other time of the day.  I'm not sure why
>that is...but I'm sure the sleeping body must play into it.

Judi in MI