[IP] Re: calling all sofset users!!

Hi, there -

I need someone to tell me definitively if it is possible to change JUST
YOUR SITE, and not the tubing, when using Minimed sofsets.  I say NO.  You
have to open another package of tubing and use at least PART of it
(disconnecting at the quick-release).  When I have tried this, I had no
success anyway because I was unable to remove the end of the tubing from
the reservoir hub because it was too tight.  When I called Minimed to
inquire about this, the rep said I should be able to remove it, but it was
TOO TIGHT, which is supposed to be a good thing, right?

If I haven't made myself clear, I'm not surprised and I do apologize.  I
just wish I used quicksets or sils so this issue wouldn't arise.

Thanks to all and regards,