Re: [IP] Pocket PC journaling software

I looked for several months earlier this year, and did not find any diabetes
or comparable journaling software for Pocket PC. I finally gave up my
beloved Compaq Aero for a Palm device, and was able to find many different
options for the palm. I really miss Pocket PC, but the diabetes software is
worth it(when I use it). One of these days, maybe I'll just write my own
program for PocketPC...

Type 1 8 years, Pumping 8 Months with "Buzz" the MM Paradigm