Re: [IP] What is the maximum daily on your pump?

Even with Animas' and other pumps 300u reservoir size, after priming
you'll only end up with ~280 units of usable insulin.   Subtract 255 from
that and you've only got wiggle room of 25 units.   Looking for a larger
pump capacity might be an option to pursue, unless you want to go the U500
route.