RE: [IP] Diabetes Interview

I've heard that the magazine is a good thing, but the email isn't my problem.
I asked for the magazine 3 times over a 2 month period, long before their
recent outage.

It might be a good magazine, but a good magazine floating in a readerless
vaccum isn't doing me any good.

If it doesn't sell advertising, the only source for it's revenue is by
subscription.   If it can't make these happen, it's not going to stay around.
If it's growing quickly, they might be pulling a MM on us.

--- "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Response from Mike Kurtis
> Diabetes interview is temporarilly not sending their e-mail weekly
> articles. They responded to my inquiry a few days ago. In my 2.5 years
> receiving the magazine & weekly e-mails I find their magazine a great
> thing!

Do you Yahoo!?