Re: [IP] What is the maximum daily on your pump?

To clarify my original message, what is the programmed daily maiximum of
pumps other than Animas, not the reservoir size.  Animas' maximum is 255
programmed units daily.  Thanks.

>>> email @ redacted 4:07:34 PM 1/9/03 >>>
> I am very insulin resistant.  Some days I go just over 255 units.
> (quite a bit, eh).  My Animas Pump goes up to 255 a day.  The only
> way to get around this is to change the date to fool it.  Of course,
> this messes up the history memory.  Is there a pump available that
> has a higher daily maximum?

Yes. See:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/links.shtml
down about half a page look at the Disetronic links and click the one
that says "High Capaicity Pumps" with 500 and 1000 unit resevoirs

Michael