RE: [IP] Diabetes Interview

Original Message:
From: Artorius Rex email @ redacted
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:05:16 -0800 (PST)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Diabetes Interview

Has anyone recently tried to get a sample copy of Diabetes Interview?

I've attempted to get a sample copy twice from their website and once via a
phone call (3x total) and have yet to receive a preview copy.

I've received a bill, stating that payment is due by Jan 15th, but there is
way I'm paying it before I've actually seen a magazine.

Is this typical?

Response from Mike Kurtis
Diabetes interview is temporarilly not sending their e-mail weekly
articles. They responded to my inquiry a few days ago. In my 2.5 years
receiving the magazine & weekly e-mails I find their magazine a great
thing! Scott King, a type 1 for 27 years tells it like it is. He also has
interactive topics, who knows, your response could be published in the mag
as some of mine have. He does'nt sugar coat his articles as ADA Forecast
does as they cater mostly to type 2 and older public and therefore are more
lenient in their advice. The only magazine I feel is in the same league as
Diabetes Interview is Diabetes Self Management. I get all three magazines.
Forecast goes with my membership in ADA. It's important to sponser and also
to get info on local events such as group meets - walks, bike, runs etc.
Do you Yahoo!?

http://mail2web.com/ .