[IP] Dating/Marriage/Pump

Now, Michael, my Daddy always said not: "Dirty Old Man" But; "Sexy
Senior Citizen"!

When he died in 2001, he was 5 months away from his 90th birthday
(2/21/12)

On Thursday, January 9, 2003, at 04:41  PM, insulin-pumpers-digest
wrote:

> heh... heh... I can see we could have a lot of fun with this thread.
> I'll be 60 this year. Maybe I could apply for the position of "dirty
> old man"  .... my wife is still waiting for me to find out what it
> takes to "be married"..... :-)
>
> Michael
"Without Windows, I wouldn't have an IT job"....a friend.

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com