Re: [IP] amylien study

It is this hormone that is release when insulin is released. Those of us with
diabetes don't release this hormone. I can't give you the technical info, but
what it does is it helps stablize the blood sugar after meals. I have been on
it two weeks today and my post meal sugars have been varry level. I hardly
fluctuate. Another aspect of this hormone is that it makes you feel full. So
you eat less. If you want more info email me off-list.

REMINDER:  It is still in the study phase.