Re: [IP] Dawn Phenom...

--- Skinink66 <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I believe I am experiencing the Sawn Phenomenon.
> Two weeks ago, I would
> wake up and my Bg would be through the roof, take
> all day to get back in
> range, only to start over again in the morning.
I starting experiencing the Dawn Phenomenon about 5
years after dx.(The end of any pancreatic function)
lived with it for 8 yrs and only realized it was real
after going on the pump. No combination of insulins
and eating patterns would correct it.(4-5 days a week
over 200) But more significant is the small amount of
insulin I need in the late night. My basals are .2
from 9pm until 3:30am. But .8 by 5am. I see now why I
never could control the mornings bgs on shots. Are u
testing at 2am to see what is happening  thru the
night? meg

Do you Yahoo!?