Re: [IP] Dating/Marriage and the pump

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 3 years. He does everything he can do for me. He stops everything to help me when my blood sugars are out of wack. While skiing recently he sat in the middle of the ski lodge drawing up my amylien (I am part of a study that requires three shots a day)while I test myself.

I realize that at my age, 21, finding some one like my boyfriend, who is 24 is rare. I am lucky that he is an EMT working in an ER and on his way to medical school in the fall.

I am a true believer that there is some one for everyone out there. In this case Diabetes is a benefit for us because it makes us take a much closer looker at other people. It like diabetes is our B.S. meter. At least that is how I feel.

dxd age 9 1988 pumping 1992