[IP] Diabetes: Dating/Marriage and the pump

-- at your age, most woman you meet will know about diabetes...
some will have misconceptions, and you probably wont be able to change that.
most will, i hope, will be intelligent, and not think its such a big deal.
On the other hand, just how many "Perfect heath" woman are running around
these days.

I just never thought that it was an issue... maybe i had dropped them
before it became an issue.

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)