Re: [IP] Dawn Phenom...

That was my understanding also, either you have it till you find the "cure" - right insulin dose or you just don't have it, could it be something else?  Of course YMMV comes in here too, I don't remember who first wrote this message but could (if your female) your menstral cycle play a part in this?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm