Re: [IP] Dawn Phenom...

You wanna talk dawn phnom, well I awoke with sugars between 25.0-30.0 EVERY moerning for 2 1/2 years, nothing I did made a difference whether it be 0u or 28u of N, no snack large snack, combinations of unsulins nothing finally about 2 months before pump I managed to get BG's down to 16.0-20.0 and now on pump I awake with sugers of 4.0-5.0 around 6:30 am(work days) BUT when I'm off and sleep in till 9-10 am my sugars are 10.0-12.0 so I am incresing my basals late mornign and will see

BUT anyways it is amazing like my first day on pump my sugars were near purfect in the morns!!!

I love my pump :-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm