[IP] MM hang up - update!

Well I called back I was so mad at that lady!!!  I got another lady saying answering service so I said can you help me with a pump alarm??  she said she'll take a message that there taking the over flow calls and will have someone call me back, I told her it wasn't that urgent I'd try again later.

CAN THEY NOT MENTION THAT WHEN THEY ANSWER??? " Hello, unfortunatley due to large volume of calls we'll have to take a message and have someone call you back"  there's an idea or you can just HANG UP ON US!!! Ya that works too!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm