Re: [IP] What is the maximum daily on your pump?

Hi Bob,

Just checked my Animas.  The max set is 255 on mine.  Boy, and I thought I
was insulin resistant!

One thing that has helped me is that I am taking less insulin on  the pump
than I did the MDI.

My basal is 3.15 from midnight to AM and 3.25 from AM to midnight.

My carb factors are 1:5 breakfast and lunch
                                    1:3 dinner

My correction is 1:10

Right now I get about 2 days out of a cartridge.

Is your doctor using the history feature when you visit?  Maybe you could
track your usage with the Animas software and then change dates to fool it.

Just a  thought.