Re: [IP] Dating/Marriage and the pump

Not having diabetes myself, my input is perhaps unwelcome.  Forgive me if
this is the case.  While I don't have diabetes myself, as the mother of a
son with diabetes I am able to find MANY things to worry about - some
reasonable and some not so reasonable.  However, whether or not my son will
be able to find a loving relationship is not one of them.  When you find the
right match, that person will love YOU, with or without diabetes.  Anyone
who sees diabetes as an issue is not a person you would want even if you
didn't have diabetes.  Think of it as a 'litmus test' to get rid of the