Re: [IP] ACE Inhibitors

Kristen Said:

>the doses needed to take care of the protein in the urine are pretty >low

I've tried extremely low doses of Vasotec, Lisinopril and Cozaar in the past
(not all at the same time, obviously), and passed out on all of them.

>I did have some of what I call gray outs.

I have those already, and sometimes worse, and my endo knows this.  I think
that's part of why he's afraid to give me an ACE.

Weird (now you see why they call me Weird) Jenn