Re: [IP] Dawn Phenom...

I have experienced the same thing.  I suffer through
and usually it's gone in a couple of days.  I have
finally gotten into a pretty good routine lately.
Have a very big jump in insulin at 2:30 a.m. (from .8
to 1.1 until 7 a.m.) then back to .8 for the remainder
of the daytime.  Maybe a "big" jump would help most
mornings. Have you tried doing the "temporary" basal
after the first day of highs?  I'm notan authority
(only been pumping 13 mos.), just tossing around ideas.

Do you Yahoo!?