Re: [IP] Dawn Phenom...

I have experienced the same thing.  I suffer through
and usually it's gone in a couple of days.  I have
finally gotten into a pretty good routine lately.
Have a very big jump in insulin at 2:30 a.m. (from .8
to 1.1 until 7 a.m.) then back to .8 for the remainder
of the daytime.  Maybe a "big" jump would help most
mornings. Have you tried doing the "temporary" basal
after the first day of highs?  I'm notan authority
(only been pumping 13 mos.), just tossing around ideas.