[IP] MM hang up!!!!!!

OK my pump trainer and nurse asked me to phone MM to find out why my pump didn't give off an alarm a few weeks ago when I awoke to find a Change battery now screen, well I just phoned and I pushed one for technical support with pumps and infusions sets, well I told the lady what I just told you and she said well you've reached the answering servive I can take a message, I said what do you mean?(nicely) do I have the wrong number and she hung up on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked just plain old hung up no I'll transfer you to some one who can help you or anything juist a click!!!!!
Do I phone back?
I think I'll phone and when some one answers I'll say can you help me with my pumps alarms if they say yes I'll say YOUR NOT GONNA HANG UP ON ME TOO ARE YA???????

I can't believe that!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm