[IP] Pocket PC journaling software

I apologize if this subject has been previously discussed.  I looked at the
IP link page but found only Palm OS software for handheld devices.  I was
graciously given a Dell handheld for Christmas; it runs Microsoft Pocket PC.
  Does anyone know of journaling software which runs on Pocket PC software?
I've been looking for a few days without success.

Happy pumping, and thanks in advance.