Re: [IP] Dating/Marriage and the pump

Speaking as someone who's been there...  You're not going to meet a partner
in his their early 20s with the emotional fortitude to put up with diabetes
unless this potential partner also has diabetes.

Lookin' to get hitched before the age of 25 isn't something I'd recommend, but
I'm sure it's an extremely debatable point.  =)  YMMV.