[IP] MM Service

On December 17th, I called MM to order sils and reservoirs for my 511.  The
customer service person asked how many sets did I have, and I replied three.
With all of the busyness of the holidays, I forgot to order my supplies.  The
c/s person said that the order would be shipped in 7 to 10 days, and since I
had just put in a sil, I figured that I had about 12 days of supplies.  On the
19th, two days later, I received a call from MM and the cs person said that
they were concerned that my supplies were low, so they were expediting the
shipment.  This was on Thursday, and my wife explained that we were going to
Wisconsin for Christmas, and leaving on Monday.  No one would be here to
receive the supplies,  She said no problem, they would ship them to Wisconsin,
my wife gave her the address, and they would be there by Tuesday.  When we
arrived on Monday, the supplies were already there.  I know that MM gets
bashed a lot for poor service, however, that has not happened to me and that
is why I am using a 511.