[IP] Diabetes Interview

Has anyone recently tried to get a sample copy of Diabetes Interview?

I've attempted to get a sample copy twice from their website and once via a
phone call (3x total) and have yet to receive a preview copy.

I've received a bill, stating that payment is due by Jan 15th, but there is no
way I'm paying it before I've actually seen a magazine.

Is this typical?

Thanks,

Brentm