Re: [IP] Dating/Marriage and the pump

I would apply for the job except I am 53 years old.  On the bright side, I'm
old enough to not do the "stupid" things you don't like.  On the down side,
I'm old enough to be your father!

I just want to tell you what a  truly fantastic person you are.  You deserve
the love you are looking for and I am sure you will find it.

Hmmm, maybe the position of pseudo-father might be open?