[IP] DELTEC CHAT

For the 27th of January in the guest room!

Chats are only as successful as the members make them. I need to know
if anyone has questions so I can let Brian at Deltec know.

PLEASE email me off list with your question(s) so I can tell them what
YOU would like to know, as I'm on Digest right now.

I don't have an entire IT service department at my disposal, so I got a
Mac!

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com