RE: [IP] Advice sought from those who count protein Excel proteinsheet

Mike Kurtis wrote, in part:
>>>I eat a very Heart Healthy diet of a
high fiber breakfast (average 20gms fiber), Salad with Romaine, tomatos &
red, yellow & orange peppers, croutons and shreaded parm cheese in lieu of
dressing, and whole wheat bread as an average lunch. Dinner is my first &
last meat of the day.  <snip> >>>

Is that a contradiction? You eat breakfast, have lunch - and DINNER is your
FIRST and LAST meal of the day? lol

Anyhoo, I just read an article in Diabetes Interview (12/02) regarding basal
testing that includes:

"Do not skip more than one meal per day. If you skip more than one, your
metabolism will slow down and you will get inaccurate information about your
basal rates."

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

According to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about a
woman is her eyes, and women say the first thing they notice about men is
they're a bunch of liars.