[IP] Aetna Closed formulary

>>>It needs to be brought to Aetna's attention again that ONLY Novo produces
insulins approved by the FDA for use in the pump!  <snip>  Lilly has not had
any of it's insulins approved for use in the pump.>>>

Lest anyone fear using Humalog in their pump, Jim Handsfield told us the
reason why Lilly hasn't gone the FDA route, but a doctor can Rx any med for
any use he/she deems appropriate. My doc deems Humalog as appropriate for
me. I have no problem. I've been pumping 19.5 years and did use Velosulin
and Velosulin BR for many of those years, which were also approved by FDA
for pumps, but then they are Novo products. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I
think, "Well, that's not going to happen"