Re: [IP] Dating/Marriage and the pump

I am married for the second time. The ex-wife was one of those
non-understanding, diabetically uneducated, and didn't want syringes in her
house. I thank her every day for inadvertently forcing me into the pump.

My new wife loves me for who I am, whatever comes along in the total package!
She takes everything in stride, better than I do!  She will do anything for
me, and even has some fun with the tubing. (lol)

There are other people out there with the same attitudes of my ex and my
current wife. The object is to take it slow and make sure the person is like
my new wife!

Howard  dx 1975 pumping 10 yrs