Re: [IP] Dating/Marriage and the pump

I too have had the same feelings.  Add to diabetes and the pump, the future
anticipation of peritoneal dialysis (having a  tube hang out of you

But, I have received a lot of support and kindness from others on this list.
I just had to pass that support along.  There are people in far worse
conditions than ours.  Yet  they manage to find people who consider them
lovable.  If you don't give up on yourself, maybe someone else won't give up
on you either.