Re: [IP] vertigo

>  >What exactly is vertigo? what causes it?

> Vertigo is a fear of heights. >

>From Merriam Webster's dictionary (www.onelook.com)
Main Entry: ver7ti7go
Pronunciation: 'v&r-ti-"gO
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -goes or -gos
Etymology: Latin vertigin-, vertigo, from vertere to turn
Date: 1528
1 a : a disordered state in which the individual or the individual's
surroundings seem to whirl dizzily b : a dizzy confused state of mind

Acrophobia is the fear of heights.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I always thought vertigo had to do with the inner

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. ~ Steven Wright