[IP] Stress and Bgs

>From what my doctors have told me and what I have read on this list, the
majority of people run higher if they are stressed, especially emotionally.

I, on the other hand, have always run low.  Whether the stress comes from my
classes, from work, and/or from emotional stress of life I always run low.
Well, that is unless you count my bg reaction to the pint of Ben and Jerry's
I used to sometimes used to treat the emotional stress.  ;-)

-- Sherry