[IP] Dawn Phenom...

I believe I am experiencing the Sawn Phenomenon.  Two weeks ago, I would
wake up and my Bg would be through the roof, take all day to get back in
range, only to start over again in the morning.  Then, out of the blue,
without changing what I was eating or when, it just settled down and was
normal.  My Bgs were great last week.  Now all of a sudden, it started
again yesterday, Im waking with Bgs well into the 300s.  I went to bed
last night at around 11pm, covered for a dinner Im very used too, and awoke
at 7am at 290.  Is this normal for this to come and go like this.  Any input
or experience would be great!  Thanks in advance

John Hamilton