[IP] RE: More on my COZMO

The Cozmo does do a calculation for "insulin remaining on board."  There is
setting where you can input the length of time your insulin will act.  For
example if you use Humalog I think the action time is around 2 hours.  So if
you try to take another bolus before the last bolus has been used up, the
pump will subtract the amount of insulin that is still in your body and
hasn't been used yet.  The only thing I don't like about this is I can't
figure out how to make it tell me by how much it is reducing the bolus.
That would mean you would have to do the math, to double check the pump in
case you weren't sure.

Good luck,