[IP] RE: Cozmo Review

Just a note, when I did my saline start with the Cozmo, I did use the
quicksets with it.  They were fine, just a little stick when using the
serter, and really no pain at all.  I did notice it being there for about an
hour or so then nothing for the next 2 or 3 days until I changed the site.
I'm sure the more I use them the less I'll notice them being there as this
was my first time using an infusion set.  You do have to order the ones that
are for the MM507, not the ones for the Paradigm though.  The paradigm has a
special connector, while the rest should be universal.

Good luck,