Re: [IP] Vertigo

Don't know if this is related or not, but here's my

I have VERY low blood pressure.  Whenever I stand up
too quickly - I get incredibly dizzy & have been known
to pass out.  I have often described it as vertigo,
but I don't know if that is really what it is.

If I don't drink enough water & become even slightly
dehydrated it gets worse (easy to do here in drought
central otherwise known as Colorado).

Just a thought that maybe yours is something similar
or related.

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

Do you Yahoo!?